367 Headlands Ct., Sausalito | PENDING ~ $998,000
- Sophisticated, end-unit townhome in desirable Headlands II, featuring cathedral ceilings and stunning views from every window!
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath
- Approximately 1,278 sq. ft.
- One of the largest floorplans in the complex
- Rare to have both Richardson Bay/Angel Island/East Bay vistas from the front side and Mt. Tamalpais/Tam Valley from the back
- Stylishly updated fixtures, freshly painted interior, kitchen with stone countertop seating & stainless steel appliances
- Powder room with Carrara marble vanity and modern vessel bathroom sinks upstairs
- Spacious light-filled bedrooms, full-size laundry, dual pane windows, plus wood and Bamboo floors throughout
- Private entertaining deck to enjoy magical sunsets off the living room with cozy fireplace and large front patio area for serene indoor/outdoor living
- Ideal location for nature lovers with Marin Headlands/GGNRA hiking trailheads right up the street, a convenient walking path to enjoy all that hip Tam Junction (Mill Valley) has to offer
- Just a few minutes to vibrant Caledonia Street/Downtown Sausalito's world-class amenities and the Golden Gate Bridge for a dream commute~