167 Filbert Ave., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $2,200,000
(Sold 10% Over List Price /Multiple Offers Received)
- Stylishly modernized 3 Bed/ 2 Bath detached home in a 2-unit condominium subdivision
- Approximately ~2,420 sq. ft.
- Upper main level features a spacious living room with vaulted ceilings, cozy gas fireplace and panoramic Richardson Bay/Sausalito Marina/Point Strawberry and Tiburon Peninsula views as well as a lovely formal dining room
- Entertaining view deck is perfect for having your morning coffee or unwinding with a glass of wine at the end of the day
- An updated kitchen with newer stainless steel Bosch appliances, Travertine stone island with new gas range cooktop, and custom built cabinets, a remodeled full bathroom featuring shower over a 6-foot jacuzzi-style jetted tub, custom vanity, and heated floors
- A Primary Ensuite bedroom with walk-in closet and exquisitely remodeled bathroom offering a sleek double sink custom vanity, heated floors, and large format tiled stall shower and smaller child or guest bedroom, built-out wine room, including 12-case refrigerated wine rack
- The house is wired for surround sound with recessed ceiling speakers for bedrooms, living room, kitchen and both bathrooms, plus external speakers on the outer deck
- 2 car garage with extra storage room on top
- Centrally located just five minutes away is the newly renovated Dunphy Park with sandy volleyball court, Bocce Ball courts, sprawling lawns, small beach and the notorious Sausalito Cruising Club with live music on weekends, good food/drinks, and kayaks/paddleboards for members
- Mere blocks to Caledonia Street local shops, world-class restaurants such as Sushi Ran, Driver’s market, Robin Sweeny Park, public library, and city hall
- A beautiful 15-20 minute stroll down Bridgeway Blvd. to enjoy vibrant downtown Sausalito amenities and Golden Gate Ferry
- Easy freeway access and just minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge for a dream commute!
- Move right in and start enjoying the Sausalito Seaside Village lifestyle at its finest~