105 Bulkley Ave., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $2,000,000
- Sexy Contemporary Top-Floor Penthouse with Epic 180-degree views of the San Francisco Skyline, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island and Belvedere Peninsula from every room!
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath
- Approximately 2,153 sq. ft.
- Two spacious en-suite bedrooms, plus an incredible custom-built office space with inspiring SF views
- Unparalleled standard of style and comfort, reminiscent of a 5-star luxury hotel in the Amalfi Coast
- Stunning living room with soaring ceilings, a wall of glass with built-in seating, gas fireplace and separate designated media area
- The open concept floorpan includes a well appointed chef's kitchen with bar-top seating, a formal dining space with French doors that flow out to the primary view deck that is ideal for entertaining
- This exquisite property was originally a Queen Anne Victorian mansion, built in 1892, then completely renovated in 1985 into an exclusive gated community of 9 luxury townhomes
- Located in Sausalito's prime "Banana Belt", the warmest micro-climate in town and conveniently just one block to vibrant downtown with world-class restaurants, boutiques, cafes, live music and a dream SF commute by Ferry or only a 3 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Move right in to enjoy a coveted lifestyle, where everyday feels like vacation in this truly remarkable penthouse and location~