199 Stewart Drive, Tiburon - SOLD
Offered at: $2,700,000
Situated in the sought-after Reed Heights/Tiburon Knolls neighborhood; this sophisticated home presents discernable quality, tasteful design finishes and expansive Mt. Tam and tranquil hillside views showcased throughout. Open floor plan with the kitchen, dining room and living room flowing easily out the French doors to the expansive view deck, ideal for outdoor entertaining and enjoying the magical Mt. Tam sunsets. The vaulted open-bean ceilings amplify the volume which is further enhanced by the wall of windows that frame unobstructed open space, hillside and Mt. Tam views. Spacious master bedroom en-suite is located on the main level; while the lower level features a family room with view deck, two additional bedrooms, full bathroom with double sink, laundry room and bonus room/office. A side yard with level lawn for outdoor play, beautiful mature landscaping and 2-car garage complete this wonderful family home in award-winning school district~
38 Edwards Ave., Sausalito - PENDING
Offered at: $1,295,000
Sleek and sexy 2BR/2BA contemporary condo with spectacular views of Richardson Bay, the Belvedere peninsula and Angel Island. Great room open floorplan featuring chef's kitchen with oversized quartz waterfall island, premium stainless appliances, floor to ceiling built -in wine fridge and natural hued cabinetry for a clean aesthetic. All rooms have sliders out to the covered view deck, perfect for entertaining. This Sausalito sanctuary showcases magical views that embrace the seaside setting and offers the best in modern-day living for a truly remarkable place to call home~
167 Filbert Ave., Sausalito – COMING SOON
- One of two detached SFR (condos) on shared parcel with lovely Bay/Sausalito Marina and Mt. Tam Views
- 3 Bedrooms, plus office/den/artist studio or playroom. Approximately ~2,275 sq.ft.
- 2 Beautifully remodeled bathrooms with high end finishes.
- Convenient location, just blocks from Calendonia street shops, restaurants, cafes and parks
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings & fire place, separate dining room with views and kitchen with center island
- Spacious entertaining view deck and detached 2-car garage
35 WOODWARD AVE, SAUSALITO – Sold
Offered at: $1,650,000
- Truly special & unique Sausalito “tree house” has open floor plan with serene views of Richardson Bay and Mt. Tamalpais
- Original mid-century modern architecture w/2-story walls of glass, open beam ceilings, wide plank Oak floors & wood staircase/loft
- 2BR/2BA, plus urban loft style office or 3rd bedroom with its own view deck & Shared carport with 2-car tandem parking
- Ideal for entertaining with fabulous indoor/outdoor flow to expansive Ipe deck for al fresco dining & enjoying breathtaking sunsets
- Completely remodeled (2009) chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone & granite countertops, custom Mahogany cabinetry & top-of-the-line appliances
- The Ultimate Bachelor/Bachelorette Pad or Couple’s Retreat~
View more photos and details at: www.35Woodward.com
513-515 Bridgeway, Sausalito – Sold
Offered at: $3,995,000
- Iconic waterfront duplex with unobstructed sweeping views of the SF Skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, East Bay & Angel Island
- Prime Sausalito locale in sunny Banana Belt with more protected weather micro-climate & world-class amenities, right outside your front door
- Upper unit with top floor penthouse master suite and roof deck, an entertainer's paradise
- Lower 2BR/1BA unit has been freshly painted, refinished hardwood floors & new carpet
- Rare 2-4 car tandem parking garage
- Perfect for owner/user's dream Sausalito pied-a-terre with solid income or savvy investor to secure an always-in-demand' Sausalito trophy investment property
View video/more photos and details at: www.513-515Bridgeway.com
1857 Mar West, Tiburon – Sold
Offered at: $2,195,000
- Architecturally stunning Tiburon retreat, walking distance to downtown shops, restaurants and ferry.
- Breathtaking views over the Bay to San Francisco and the village below
- Every room has a view and each level is graced by lush gardens and gorgeous decks
- Light-filled living room, dining room and elegant master suite, all with SF skyline views
- Detached 2-car garage
- A chef's kitchen and outdoor custom Viking kitchen are ideal for entertaining with style
27 Via La Cumbre, Greenbrae – (SOLD)
Multiple Offers - Sold for $2,200,000
- Hip and Stylish Mid Century Modern with 4 BR/3BA, approx. 2000 sq.ft. (not verified)
- Totally remodeled with all new electric, plumbing, windows/doors and HVAC
- Open great room floor plan with vaulted beamed ceilings and Mt. Tam views
- Chef’s kitchen with new Bosch stainless steel appliances, Calcutta quartz 9ft. island
- Large entertaining deck, new patio with fountain and level lawn area in backyard
- Walking distance to Bon Air Shopping Center, Larkspur Ferry and Top Rated School District
9 Cloudview Road Sausalito – (SOLD)
Off Market $6,750,000
- Exquisitely renovated 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, approx. 5000 sq.ft.
- Stunning views of SF Skyline, Angel Island, Bay Bridge and Treasure Island
- Sunny corner double lot with lush landscaping, level lawn, mature fruit trees & coveted location
- Gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, subway tile backsplash & large marble slab center island
- Rare level entry w/no stairs, 3-car garage plus 3 car off street parking
4 Orchard Way, Kentfield – (SOLD)
- Gorgeous Hampton’s style residence w/5BR/4.5BA, 5176 sq.ft.
- Built in 2006, designed by renowned architect Jared Polsky offers fabulous indoor/outdoor flow
- Quality remodel 5 yrs ago with no expense spared & breathtaking Mt. Tam views
- Resort-style living with covered loggia, pool, spa and expansive level lawns
- – Located in desirable flats of Kent Woodlands, walking distance to top rated schools & amenities
367 Headlands Ct., Sausalito – (SOLD)
Sold for $855,000
- Light filled 2BR/2.5BA end unit townhome with cathedral ceilings
- Beautiful Richardson Bay & Angel Island views on front side and Mt. Tam/Valley views on back side
- Remodeled master bath, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & bamboo wood floors
- Living room with cozy wood burning fireplace, view deck & serene natural setting
- Ideal commute location, just minutes to San Francisco and next to GGNRA hiking trails
122 Redhill Circle, Tiburon – (SOLD)
Buyer and Seller Represented
Offered at: $1,689,000
Sleek and stylish remodeled 3BR/2.5BA townhome with sweeping views of SF skyline, St. Hilary’s church and permanent open space. Open kitchen with Ceasarstone countertops, brand new KitchenAid appliances, white Oak engineered hardwood floors, new carpet on lower levels and new radiant heat system throughout. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac off main road. Rare and affordable opportunity to own a home in Tiburon’s award-winning school district with views!
View more photos at: www.122RedHillCircle.com
610 Nevada St., Sausalito – (SOLD)
Sold off market (2days) for: $1,105,000
- 3 Bedrooms, 1752 sq.ft. single story home
- Kitchen with granite countertops, high end appliances and recessed lighting
- Remodeled baths
- Dual pane windows
- Located across from the highly rated charter school in Sausalito, Willow Creek Academy
- Walking distance to Calendonia Street shops, restaurants, parks and more.
View more photos at: www.610NevadaSt.com
415 Napa Street, Sausalito – (SOLD)
Offered at: $1,995,000
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2,622 sq.ft.
- Located in the Banana Belt, Sausalito’s most coveted sunny locations
- Chef’s kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, butcher block countertops and subway tiled backsplash
- Spacious deck off kitchen and family room is perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Flat backyard with level lawns, apple/pear/plum trees and finished storage shed
- ½ block from Calendonia Street shops, restaurants and newly renovated Robin Sweeny park/library right in your backyard, as well short stroll to downtown Sausalito.
239 Koch Road, CM – (SOLD)
Sold in 9 days for: $650,000
Lovely ground level end unit featuring updated kitchen with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, engineered wood floors in main areas, new light fixtures and freshly painted throughout. Private landscaped patio with wood deck, ideal for relaxing or entertaining outdoors. Convenient central Marin location with Ring Mountain hiking paths outside your front door ~ this is the perfect investment property or starter home!
145 Windwalker Way, Novato – (SOLD)
Sold for: $1.320,000
A stunning street presence featuring cobbled driveway, stone façade, antiqued lanterns and stucco exterior. This showcase 4BR, 3.5BA ~3616 sq.ft. sophisticated home reflects timeless design elements and modern touches throughout. It is sited with a Southwesterly exposure on a premier lot in one of Novato’s finest newer home developments.
View more photos at: www.145Windwalker.com
672 Hilary Dr., Tiburon – (SOLD - 4 offers received)
Sold Price: $2,460,000
Lovingly well maintained 4BR/3BA family home in desirable Del Mar neighborhood. Nearby award-winning Reed schools, bike/walking path, Blackie’s Pasture & all that downtown Tiburon has to offer. Sunny Southern exposure with stunning views of SF skyline, GGB, Belvedere Island & Richardson Bay/Sausalito. Private yard with level lawn and view deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Functional/traditional floorplan. This home has it all! Live in as-is or update with your own personal taste and style.
View property video at www.672HIlary.com
6 Mohawk Ave., Corte Madera – (SOLD)
Offered at: $1,295,000
Complete transformation to a rustic, modern retreat in Prime Madera Gardens location! Open kitchen w/Carrera marble counters, waterfall center island, pantry & top appliances. Liv/Din great room w/wood burning frplc & French doors to backyard w/flagstone patio, level lawn & Mt. Tam views. Sunny atrium w/Redwood wall paneling & water fountain for extended outdoor living. Walk to top rated school, park & Town Center.
168 Cypress Place, Sausalito – (SOLD)
Sold for: $737,500
Stylish, totally remodeled 2BR+loft/2BA unit featuring open kitchen w/quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, floor to ceiling porcelain tile fireplace & gorgeous laminate hardwood flrs on main level. UV protection window films for privacy. Conveniently located across from Mollie Stone’s, walking distance to Caledonia St & downtown Sausalito/ferry. Very unique finishes, unlike anything you’ve seen before in Whiskey Springs!
296 Beach Road, Belvedere (SOLD)
Offered at: $9,989,000
Landfall, a historic waterfront estate on Belvedere Island with generous deep-water dock and views of San Francisco Bay. Modern, yet character-filled amenities include 6 bedrooms plus au pair quarters, 5 full baths, gourmet kitchen, living and dining rooms, sunroom, game/workout room and more. Grounds host lush gardens, patios and meandering paths with a two-car garage, workshop, shingled tool shed and hillside pergola.
37 Crecienta Dr., Sausalito (SOLD)
Represented Buyer and Seller
Sold for: $1,200,000
Incredible Development Opportunity ~ Create your dream home on this sunny, gently down sloping 1/4-acre lot. Existing one-level home w/detached carport. Artist’s rendering provided(no approved plans) to show a vision of 2-story modern home with open floor plan, 2-car garage, infinity pool, level lawn & expansive views of the Bay & Mt. Tam. Coveted Sausalito location with great weather, convenient Hwy. 101 access for EZ commute & no freeway noise!
99 Sugarloaf, Tiburon (SOLD)
Offered at: $6,995,000
World class views spanning SF skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Mt. Tam from this stunning Mediterranean style home. 5 Bedrooms, 5.3 Bathrooms, just under 7600 sq.ft. with gracious gated and landscaped grounds that include level lawn areas and gorgeous pool/spa overlooking the spectacular views. Lower level entertainment room includes steam shower, sauna, gym, kitchenette w/bar, pool table and outdoor built-in Viking BBQ.. perfect for entertaining!
Rose Lane, Larkspur (SOLD)
Starting at $2,800,000
Rose Lane, the new Larkspur community of 85 residences is situated in Downtown Larkspur along Doherty Drive. This community includes 3 different product types: 29 single family homes; 42 age restricted (55+) condominiums, and; 14 cottage style homes. The single family homes, referred to as Garden House, include a variety of beautifully designed Craftsman, Spanish, Traditional, and English styles.
1005 Erica Road, Mill Valley (SOLD)
Sold for: $955,000
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Baths
- Classic Redwood and Glass with Tahoe-like feel
- Hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings & two fireplaces
- Over 1/4-acre lot with in-ground pool
- Live in as-is or remodel for upside potential
Antonette Road, Tiburon (SOLD)
Offered at: $1,700,000
Gently sloped 1.02-acres offered for sale together with adjoining upslope .66-acrew on Paradise Drive AP#038-121-04. Combined for a total of 1.68-acres with expansive panoramic Bay and bridge views. Build your dream home or great investment opportunity!
21 Park Terrace, Mill Valley (SOLD)
Sold for $780,000
Immaculate 2BR+loft townhouse in one of Mill Valley’s most coveted neighborhoods. Extensively remodeled w/Bamboo floors throughout, crown molding, plantation shutters, open kitchen w/granite countertops, Travertine floors & stainless steel appliances. Cozy gas fireplace in LR, sundrenched patio/deck over 2-car covered prkg & lg. storage room off carport. Sycamore Park/level grass area right out your front door and walking distance to schools, Whole Foods, & downtown plaza shops & restaurants.. This is the perfect starter home!
816-820 Filbert St., San Francisco (SOLD)
North Beach/Russian Hill Triplex
Sold for $1,900,000
Fantastic North Beach/Russian Hill location for this well-maintained 3-unit building, plus bonus office annex and 2-car garage. Top floor flat: recently updated 3BR/1 split bath, fireplace, in-unit laundry, storage and beautiful view of Alcatraz. Middle flat: recently updated 2BR+Den/1 split bath, fireplace, in-unit laundry, storage. Ground floor: 1BR/1BA, updated in ’07, sunny patio area. Office annex/basement studio with fully equipped kitchenette. 3,609 total square footage, based on contractor’s measurement (Buyer to verify). Excellent annual income with upside potential and low expenses. Conveniently located one block to Washington Square.. Walk score of 94! Great opportunity to own a low-maintenance income property in prime location.
26 Crecienta Drive, Sausalito (SOLD)
Spectacular View Home
Offered at: $1,379,000
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Baths plus Office Nook and Bonus Spa Room
- Quality remodel with the finest finishes and hi tech wiring
- Unobstructed panoramic views from West of Mt. Tam thru Richardson Bay
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances & granite counters
- Office nook with custom European cabinets & marble counters
- Glass enclosed patio deck is perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Open floor plan, easy commute to SF & good weather area…
- Sausalito at its best!
8 Fern Ave., Belvedere (SOLD)
Offered at: $1,200,000
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Baths
- Mid-century home, waiting to be updated
- Views overlooking the Bay and Harbor
- Open floor plan – upside potential
- Great value in world class location!
246 Bayview Ave., Belvedere - Home (Leased)
Offered at: $8,800/mo.
- 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths plus
- Endless Portofino-like views of Belvedere Cove, SF Yacht Harbor,
- Raccoon Straits & Angel Island
- Totally renovated w/sophisticated style
- Living/dining room w/French doors out to lg. deck, ideal for entertaining
- Chef’s kitchen w/bird’s eye maple cabinets, granite counters & stainless steel appliances
- Master suite w/fireplace, hm theatre & private balcony overlooking magnificent vistas
- 2-Car garage plus 1-off street parking
359 Lovell Avenue, Mill Valley (SOLD)
Custom Home w/Spectacular Mt. Tam & Canyon Views
Offered at: $1,995,000
- 3 Bedroom plus Office, 2 Baths
- Located on sought-after Lovell Avenue, walking distance to downtown
- Re-built in 2004 with incredible quality construction/finishes & stylish design
- Gourmet kitchen with concrete counters & top-of-the-line appliances
- Re-claimed handscraped Hickory floors
- Cast concrete wood-burning fireplace
- Huge master bath with French limestone floors
- Built-in surround sound
- Private and sunny, fully landscaped gardens
- View decks, level lawn, fountain/patio area
513 Bridgeway, Sausalito (SOLD)
World-class Views and Location
Offered at: $2,995,000
- Entertainer’s Paradise
- Total remodel with the finest finishes
- 180 degree views from Mill Valley to SF Skyline
- Large rooftop deck offers spectacular views
- Patio deck and wetbar
- 2nd & 3rd levels with grand room, deck & balcony
- Entire house wired for latest in audio & data technology
- Dead-on city views from master suite & bath
- Large 4-car garage
- Minutes to Golden Gate Bridge & Fort Baker
- 100 yards to world-class restaurants & downtown Sausalito