167 Cazneau Ave., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $2,950,000
- 3 Bed/ Bath fresh, modernized Spanish-Revival Masterpiece with sweeping Richardson Bay, Sausalito Marina and Belvedere Island Views!
- Approximately ~ 2,588 sq. ft.
- Desirable open concept floor plan with spacious formal dining area, Chef’s kitchen with bartop seating featuring Gaggenau cooktop range & double oven, plus pantry room
- Architecturally stunning living room with soaring 11ft. ceilings, an abundance of natural light, and spectacular water views built around the comforting warmth of the gas fireplace
- French doors off breakfast area lead to a lovely view deck, perfect for lounging outdoors or entertaining
- Romantic primary suite w/cozy fireplace & French doors to the Juliet view balcony & a private patio with hot tub
- Luxurious primary bathroom boasts a jetted tub, Travertine tiled stall shower, marble top double sink w/built-in make-up vanity & huge walk-in closet
- Additional 2 en-suite BR's & office nook complete the upper level
- 2 Attached garage spaces
- Conveniently located a few blocks to Caledonia Street shops, cafes, restaurants & the completely renovated Dunphy Park
- 5 minutes to Golden Gate Bridge for dream commute!
- Move right in & enjoy the Sausalito lifestyle at its best~
367 Headlands Ct., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $1,131,000
- Sophisticated, end-unit townhome in desirable Headlands II, featuring cathedral ceilings and stunning views from every window!
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath
- Approximately 1,278 sq. ft.
- One of the largest floorplans in the complex
- Rare to have both Richardson Bay/Angel Island/East Bay vistas from the front side and Mt. Tamalpais/Tam Valley from the back
- Stylishly updated fixtures, freshly painted interior, kitchen with stone countertop seating & stainless steel appliances
- Powder room with Carrara marble vanity and modern vessel bathroom sinks upstairs
- Spacious light-filled bedrooms, full-size laundry, dual pane windows, plus wood and Bamboo floors throughout
- Private entertaining deck to enjoy magical sunsets off the living room with cozy fireplace and large front patio area for serene indoor/outdoor living
- Ideal location for nature lovers with Marin Headlands/GGNRA hiking trailheads right up the street, a convenient walking path to enjoy all that hip Tam Junction (Mill Valley) has to offer
- Just a few minutes to vibrant Caledonia Street/Downtown Sausalito's world-class amenities and the Golden Gate Bridge for a dream commute~
105 Bulkley Ave., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $2,000,000
- Sexy Contemporary Top-Floor Penthouse with Epic 180-degree views of the San Francisco Skyline, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island and Belvedere Peninsula from every room!
- 2 Bed/2.5 Bath
- Approximately 2,153 sq. ft.
- Two spacious en-suite bedrooms, plus an incredible custom-built office space with inspiring SF views
- Unparalleled standard of style and comfort, reminiscent of a 5-star luxury hotel in the Amalfi Coast
- Stunning living room with soaring ceilings, a wall of glass with built-in seating, gas fireplace and separate designated media area
- The open concept floorpan includes a well appointed chef's kitchen with bar-top seating, a formal dining space with French doors that flow out to the primary view deck that is ideal for entertaining
- This exquisite property was originally a Queen Anne Victorian mansion, built in 1892, then completely renovated in 1985 into an exclusive gated community of 9 luxury townhomes
- Located in Sausalito's prime "Banana Belt", the warmest micro-climate in town and conveniently just one block to vibrant downtown with world-class restaurants, boutiques, cafes, live music and a dream SF commute by Ferry or only a 3 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Move right in to enjoy a coveted lifestyle, where everyday feels like vacation in this truly remarkable penthouse and location~
218 Amicita Ave., MV | SOLD ~ $2,420,000
(Sold 15% Over List Price/5 Offers Received)
- 3 bed/ 2 bath stylishly remodeled single level home located in the coveted flats of Sycamore Park
- Approximately ~ 1,425 sq. ft.
- Ideal great room open floorplan with amazing indoor/outdoor flow and hardwood floors throughout
- The living room features high vaulted ceilings with dormer roof window and marble facade gas fireplace flowing to gourmet kitchen with new porcelain countertops, top appliances including Subzero fridge/Viking gas range/Bosch dishwasher, built-in workspace and bar top seating
- Main living area and kitchen open up to the spacious dining area with French doors out to the private and sunny backyard with lush level lawn and pavered patio for al fresco dining
- Primary ensuite also has glass sliders out to the lovely garden patio and newly remodeled bathroom with quartz double vanity, high-end fixtures and heated hexagon tiled floors
- 2nd bedroom offers a darling sitting area with storage bench under the window
- The 3rd bedroom/Office has a peek of Mt. Tam
- Walk to top rated schools, parks, Whole Foods, MV community rec center and charming downtown Mill Valley Plaza, cafes, chic boutiques, galleries, and world-class restaurants
- White picket fence, landscaped front yard & long gated driveway to detached one-garage complete this special, turn-key home that truly checks all of the boxes~
167 Filbert Ave., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $2,200,000
- Stylishly modernized 3 Bed/ 2 Bath detached home in a 2-unit condominium subdivision
- Approximately ~2,420 sq. ft.
- Upper main level features a spacious living room with vaulted ceilings, cozy gas fireplace and panoramic Richardson Bay/Sausalito Marina/Point Strawberry and Tiburon Peninsula views as well as a lovely formal dining room
- Entertaining view deck is perfect for having your morning coffee or unwinding with a glass of wine at the end of the day
- An updated kitchen with newer stainless steel Bosch appliances, Travertine stone island with new gas range cooktop, and custom built cabinets, a remodeled full bathroom featuring shower over a 6-foot jacuzzi-style jetted tub, custom vanity, and heated floors
- A Primary Ensuite bedroom with walk-in closet and exquisitely remodeled bathroom offering a sleek double sink custom vanity, heated floors, and large format tiled stall shower and smaller child or guest bedroom, built-out wine room, including 12-case refrigerated wine rack
- The house is wired for surround sound with recessed ceiling speakers for bedrooms, living room, kitchen and both bathrooms, plus external speakers on the outer deck
- 2 car garage with extra storage room on top
- Centrally located just five minutes away is the newly renovated Dunphy Park with sandy volleyball court, Bocce Ball courts, sprawling lawns, small beach and the notorious Sausalito Cruising Club with live music on weekends, good food/drinks, and kayaks/paddleboards for members
- Mere blocks to Caledonia Street local shops, world-class restaurants such as Sushi Ran, Driver’s market, Robin Sweeny Park, public library, and city hall
- A beautiful 15-20 minute stroll down Bridgeway Blvd. to enjoy vibrant downtown Sausalito amenities and Golden Gate Ferry
- Easy freeway access and just minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge for a dream commute!
- Move right in and start enjoying the Sausalito Seaside Village lifestyle at its finest~
84 5th Ave., San Francisco | SOLD ~ $3,950,000
- Prime North of Lake St. Location
- Approximately ~2690 sq.ft.
- 5 Bedroom/ 3.5 Bath
- Fully renovated kitchen with open concept flow to dining and Sunroom
- Fireplace and sun-drenched living room with natural light throughout
- Spacious master suite with deck off bedroom and newly updated master bathroom with modern finishes
- Outdoor patio perfect for entertaining with fully landscaped garden
- A bike score of 90 and a walk score of 96
- A rare and unique find, this breathtaking classic Victorian home is a special opportunity to live in one of the most incredible locations in San Francisco
This location is known as a Walker’s Paradise. Nearby parks include Mountain Lake Park, 10th Avenue & Clement Mini Park and Mountain Lake Park
185 Greenwood Way, Mill Valley | SOLD ~ $2,650,000
- Newly updated mid-century modern home located in Blithedale Canyon
- 3 bedroom/ 3 bath plus artist studio with full bath and separate pool/guest house with kitchenette and full bath
- Approximately ~2,340 sq.ft. plus an additional 789 sq.ft. nonconforming guest/pool house
- Sparkling pool and hot tub off primary with mature landscaped grounds on private .63 acre lot
- Sun-drenched Southwest facing panoramic views of Blithedale Canyon
- Covered 2-car carport with views
- View more photos and details at: http://www.185greenwood.com/
412-414 Throckmorton Ave., Mill Valley | SOLD ~ $2,275,000
- Not one, but two unique cottage-style homes located on 8,568 total sq.ft. lot
- Centrally located in the heart of coveted Mill Valley, just a short stroll to vibrant downtown MV plaza, art galleries, shops, and restaurants
- Blocks away from top-rated Old Mill Elementary School, Marin Day Preschool, Old Mill Park, MV Public Library, and scenic hiking trails through Cascade Canyon
- Rare opportunity for additional income or wonderful guest home for friends and family
- Beautiful front deck leads to three French Doors at the entrance of #414; a charming 2 Bed/1.5 Bath/1,055 sq.ft. single-story home located at the lower front of the property featuring newly refinished hardwood floors and period details throughout
- Brick pathway leads to #412; a unique shingled 2 Bed/2 Bath/1,433 sq. ft. two-story home with vaulted ceilings nestled on beautiful landscaped grounds
- Upper deck perfect for entertaining with ample space between the two homes
34 Convent Ct., San Rafael | SOLD ~ $2,000,000
- A rare offering of sleek and sexy mid-century 4 bedroom/ 3 bath home
- Approximately ~1,965 sq.ft.
- Located in the coveted Dominican neighborhood of San Rafael; known for its charming tree-lined streets, walkability and convenience of close proximity to Highway 101 for easy commuting
- Fully renovated featuring the best of mid-century modern design, including sundrenched living/dining room areas with 2-story ceiling height, walls of glass, clean lines and a visually stunning floating staircase
- Thoughtfully planned kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances, La Cantina doors and windows that open up completely, and all natural/durable/waterproof Neolith countertop for the ultimate indoor/outdoor dining experience
- Dining room features french doors that open up to a private deck patio, perfect for entertaining or lounging outdoors on warm Summer nights
- Office on the main level (4th bedroom) and full bathroom with stylish hexagon tiled shower
- Fully landscaped and irrigated grounds, with steps leading to upper deck with pergola to enjoy peace and serenity
217 North St., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $2,350,000
- Main entry at 217 North is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with wood floors in living room, dining room, kitchen, half bath on main level and 2 bedroom, 2 bath upstairs, private deck and spectacular views. On ground level, enter from 2nd Street steps is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath tenant occupied unit with SF views and private deck
- Approximately ~ 2,052 sq.ft.
- San Francisco and Bay views from all levels of this home
- The location is ideal just an easy walk to restaurants, shops, and a neighborhood market featuring some of the most delicious pastries and fresh coffee and just minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Three car garage with room for six cars to park off street!
- Potential for adding extra space, taking advantage of the amazing views or move-in ready as-is to build a dream home one room at a time!
26 Crecienta Dr., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $3,500,000
(Sold $800K/30% Over List Price)
- 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath plus Office Nook and Bonus Spa Room
- Approximately ~ 2,453 sq.ft.
- Quality remodel with the finest finishes and hi tech wiring
- Unobstructed panoramic views from West of Mt. Tam thru Richardson Bay
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances & granite counters
- Office nook with custom European cabinets & marble counters
- Glass enclosed patio deck is perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Open floor plan, easy commute to SF & good weather area…
- Sausalito at its best!
600 Chestnut St. #205, San Francisco | SOLD ~ $1,480,000
($185K/14% Over List Price)
- 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath condominium in bustling North Beach
- Approximately ~ 1,430 sq.ft.
- Newly renovated with engineered French Oak floors, quartz countertops & new stainless steel appliances in kitchen, new vanities & tiled floors in BA’s
- 2 Beautifully remodeled bathrooms with high end finishes
- A walker’s paradise with Walk Score of 99
- Large living room with tiled gas fireplace and floating wood mantel
- Designated parking and storage in garage
- Fabulous common roofdeck with BBQ, lounge areas and incredible views
61 Pixley Ave. #9, Corte Madera | SOLD ~ $489,000
- 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bath upper end unit with dead-on Mt. Tam views from BR, kitchen & back deck in small/quaint complex
- Approximately ~ 2,200 sq.ft.
- Conveniently located across from CM town park, walking paths to CM creek, paved path from Old Town CM to downtown Larkspur cafes/shops/restaurants
- Living room with vaulted open-beam ceilings, gas fireplace and French doors that lead to view deck
- Updated with quartz countertops & Bosch dishwasher in kitchen, newly tiled walls over tub in BA
- Covered assigned carport/new pool underway/low HOA dues of $505
- Affordable, turn-key condo in ideal Central Marin location
317-319 Bridgeway, Sausalito | SOLD ~ $2,100,000
- Waterfront Vintage Duplex
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath main house with studio underneath, plus separate 1BR/1BA cottage
- Approximately ~1,860 sq.ft.
- Stunning views of the San Francisco Skyline, Angel Island and East Bay
- Prime downtown location, walking distance to world-class restaurant, shops and cafes
- Mature landscaped garden courtyard
341 Durant Way, Mill Valley | SOLD ~ $1,520,000
- (Buyer Represented)
- 3 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms MarinView home with serene valley views
- Approximately ~ 1,910 sq.ft.
- Easy access to Tennessee Valley and the Headlands open Space Preserve
- Living room with vaulted open-beam ceilings, gas fireplace and French doors that lead to view deck
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook and French doors out to spacious front deck
- Detached 2-car garage with electric car charger
- Enormous workshop/bonus room
380 Richardson Way, Mill Valley | SOLD ~ $1,675,000
- (Buyer Represented)
- 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bath and featuring multiple decks
- Approximately ~ 2,833 sq.ft.
- Quintessential Mill Valley home with serene Mount Tam views from nearly every room
- Stunning top floor master suite with cathedral ceilings and attached solarium/deck
- Lower level 1BR/1BA, plus living room and laundry area with ADU potential
- 2-car carport with storage unit/bonus space below that is enclosed and offers endless possibilities
- Convenient location with easy freeway access and close proximity to hiking/biking trails and the Tam Valley hub with restaurants/cafés/shops and Good Earth Natural Foods
22 Andrew Dr. #69, Tiburon | SOLD ~ $750,000
- 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bath lovely single-level condo in Tiburon Hill Estates
- Approximately ~ 1,036 sq.ft.
- Gleaming natural Oak hardwood floors throughout, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops
- In-unit stackable washer & dryer, new windows in bedrooms and bathroom
- Full Bath with stall shower and tub, quartz counter top vanity
- Spacious deck with partial Mt. Tam views.
- No stairs from covered carport directly outside of unit and large deeded storage unit nearby.
- Resort-like heated pool and clubhouse, plus grassy lawn areas with SF views. Walking distance to Ring Mtn trailhead, Blackie's Pasture/waterfront & the Cove Shopping Center. EZ commute by downtown Tiburon Ferry or quick access to Hwy. 101. Well managed HOA with low dues.
- Incredible home to enjoy the wonderful Tiburon lifestyle
44 Crane Dr., San Anselmo | SOLD ~ $1,875,000
- (Buyer Represented)
- Classic California ranch home on a private level .42 acre Creekside lot
- Approximately ~ 2,139 sq.ft.
- The three bedrooms, plus an office (or fourth bedroom) along with a sun room provides plenty of space. Most all the rooms open to the backyard which offers a gracious indoor/outdoor flow
- High ceilings and walls of glass to bring the outdoors in
- Updated kitchen with great natural light, overlooks the back patio and outdoor living area with built in barbecue
- Additional features include a hot tub, outdoor shower and deck that overlooks a seasonal creek and natural landscaping, along with plenty of room to expand
- With numerous upgrades, this home is ideal as is along with the opportunity to expand in the future. Near abundant hiking trails and award winning schools!
199 Stewart Dr., Tiburon | SOLD ~ $2,600,000
- 4 Bedroom/ 4 Bath home situated in the sought-after Reed Heights/Tiburon Knolls neighborhood
- Approximately ~ 3,300 sq.ft.
- A sophisticated home presenting discernible quality, tasteful design finishes and expansive Mt. Tam and tranquil hillside views showcased throughout
- Open floor plan with the kitchen, dining room and living room flowing easily out the French doors to the expansive view deck, ideal for outdoor entertaining and enjoying the magical Mt. Tam sunsets.
- The vaulted open-bean ceilings amplify the volume which is further enhanced by the wall of windows that frame unobstructed open space, hillside and Mt. Tam views
- Spacious master bedroom en-suite is located on the main level; while the lower level features a family room with view deck, two additional bedrooms, full bathroom with double sink, laundry room and bonus room/office
- A side yard with level lawn for outdoor play, beautiful mature landscaping and 2-car garage complete this wonderful family home in award-winning school district
38 Edwards Ave., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $1,295,000
- Sleek and sexy 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath contemporary condo with spectacular views of Richardson Bay, the Belvedere peninsula and Angel Island
- Great open floor plan featuring chef's kitchen with oversized quartz waterfall island, premium stainless appliances, floor to ceiling built -in wine fridge and natural hued cabinetry for a clean aesthetic
- All rooms have sliders out to the covered view deck, perfect for entertaining
- This Sausalito sanctuary showcases magical views that embrace the seaside setting and offers the best in modern-day living for a truly remarkable place to call home
35 Woodward Ave., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $1,650,000
- Truly special & unique Sausalito “tree house” has open floor plan with serene views of Richardson Bay and Mt. Tamalpais
- Original mid-century modern architecture with 2-story walls of glass, open beam ceilings, wide plank Oak floors & wood staircase/loft
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath, plus urban loft style office or 3rd bedroom with its own view deck & Shared carport with 2-car tandem parking
- Approximately ~ 1,250 sq.ft.
- Ideal for entertaining with fabulous indoor/outdoor flow to expansive Ipe deck for al fresco dining & enjoying breathtaking sunsets
- Completely remodeled (2009) chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone & granite countertops, custom Mahogany cabinetry & top-of-the-line appliances
- The Ultimate Bachelor/Bachelorette Pad or Couple’s Retreat
View more photos and details at: www.35Woodward.com
513-515 Bridgeway, Sausalito | SOLD ~ $3,800,000
- Iconic waterfront duplex with unobstructed sweeping views of the SF Skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, East Bay & Angel Island
- Approximately ~ 3,255 sq.ft.
- Prime Sausalito locale in sunny Banana Belt with more protected weather micro-climate & world-class amenities, right outside your front door
- Upper unit with top floor penthouse master suite and roof deck, an entertainer's paradise
- Lower 2 Bedroom/1 Bath unit has been freshly painted, refinished hardwood floors & new carpet
- Rare 2-4 car tandem parking garage
- Perfect for owner/user's dream Sausalito pied-a-terre with solid income or savvy investor to secure an always-in-demand' Sausalito trophy investment property
View video/more photos and details at: www.513-515Bridgeway.com
1857 Mar West St., Tiburon | SOLD ~ $2,100,000
- 3 Bedroom/ 4 Bath home architecturally stunning Tiburon retreat, walking distance to downtown shops, restaurants and ferry
- Approximately ~ 2,390 sq.ft.
- Breathtaking views over the Bay to San Francisco and the village below
- Every room has a view and each level is graced by lush gardens and gorgeous decks
- Light-filled living room, dining room and elegant master suite, all with SF skyline views
- Detached 2-car garage
- A chef's kitchen and outdoor custom Viking kitchen are ideal for entertaining with style
27 Via La Cumbre, Greenbrae | SOLD ~ $2,200,000
- Hip and Stylish Mid Century Modern with 4 Bedroom/3 Bath home
- Approximately ~ 2081 sq.ft.
- Totally remodeled with all new electric, plumbing, windows/doors and HVAC
- Open great room floor plan with vaulted beamed ceilings and Mt. Tam views
- Chef’s kitchen with new Bosch stainless steel appliances, Calcutta quartz 9ft. island
- Large entertaining deck, new patio with fountain and level lawn area in backyard
- Walking distance to Bon Air Shopping Center, Larkspur Ferry and Top Rated School District
9 Cloudview Rd., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $6,750,000
(Off Market/ Buyer Represented)
- Exquisitely renovated 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home
- Approximately ~ 5,000 sq.ft.
- Stunning views of SF Skyline, Angel Island, Bay Bridge and Treasure Island
- Sunny corner double lot with lush landscaping, level lawn, mature fruit trees & coveted location
- Gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, subway tile backsplash & large marble slab center island
- Rare level entry w/no stairs, 3-car garage plus 3 car off street parking
4 Orchard Way, Kentfield | SOLD ~ $7,400,000
- Gorgeous Hampton’s style 5 Bedroom/4.5 Bath home
- Approximately ~ 5,176 sq.ft.
- Built in 2006, designed by renowned architect Jared Polsky offers fabulous indoor/outdoor flow
- Quality remodel 5 yrs ago with no expense spared & breathtaking Mt. Tam views
- Resort-style living with covered loggia, pool, spa and expansive level lawns
- Located in desirable flats of Kent Woodlands, walking distance to top rated schools & amenities
367 Headlands Ct., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $855,000
- Light filled 2 Bedroom/ 2.5 Bath end unit townhome with cathedral ceilings
- Approximately ~ 1,278 sq.ft.
- Beautiful Richardson Bay & Angel Island views on front side and Mt. Tam/Valley views on back side
- Remodeled master bath, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & bamboo wood floors
- Living room with cozy wood burning fireplace, view deck & serene natural setting
- Ideal commute location, just minutes to San Francisco and next to GGNRA hiking trails
122 Redhill Circle, Tiburon | SOLD ~ $1,689,000
(Buyer and Seller Represented)
- Sleek and stylish remodeled 3 Bedroom/ 2.5 Bath townhome with sweeping views of SF skyline, St. Hilary’s church and permanent open space
- Approximately ~ 2,175 sq.ft.
- Open kitchen with Ceasarstone countertops, brand new KitchenAid appliances, white Oak engineered hardwood floors, new carpet on lower levels and new radiant heat system throughout
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac off main road. Rare and affordable opportunity to own a home in Tiburon’s award-winning school district with views
View more photos at: www.122RedHillCircle.com
610 Nevada St., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $1,105,000
- 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bath single story home
- Approximately ~ 2,102 sq.ft.
- Kitchen with granite countertops, high end appliances and recessed lighting
- Remodeled baths
- Dual pane windows
- Located across from the highly rated charter school in Sausalito, Willow Creek Academy
- Walking distance to Calendonia Street shops, restaurants, parks and more
View more photos at: www.610NevadaSt.com
415 Napa St., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $1,950,000
- 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bath home
- Approximately ~ 2,622 sq.ft.
- Located in the Banana Belt, Sausalito’s most coveted sunny locations
- Chef’s kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, butcher block countertops and subway tiled backsplash
- Spacious deck off kitchen and family room is perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Flat backyard with level lawns, apple/pear/plum trees and finished storage shed
- ½ block from Calendonia Street shops, restaurants and newly renovated Robin Sweeny park/library right in your backyard, as well short stroll to downtown Sausalito
239 Koch Rd., Corte Madera | SOLD ~ $650,000
(Sold in 9 days)
- Lovely ground level end unit 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath end unit
- Approximately ~ 1,155 sq.ft.
- Featuring updated kitchen with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances
- Engineered wood floors in main areas, new light fixtures and freshly painted throughout
- Private landscaped patio with wood deck, ideal for relaxing or entertaining outdoors
- Convenient central Marin location with Ring Mountain hiking paths outside your front door make it the perfect investment property or starter home
145 Windwalker Way, Novato | SOLD ~ $1,320,000
- A stunning street presence featuring cobbled driveway, stone façade, antiqued lanterns and stucco exterior
- This showcase 4 Bedroom/ 3.5 Bath sophisticated home reflects timeless design elements and modern touches throughout
- Approximately ~ 3,616 sq.ft.
- It is sited with a Southwesterly exposure on a premier lot in one of Novato’s finest newer home developments
View more photos at: www.145Windwalker.com
672 Hilary Dr., Tiburon | SOLD ~ $2,460,000
(4 Offers Received)
- Lovingly well maintained 4 Bedroom/ 3Bath family home in desirable Del Mar neighborhood
- Approximately ~ 2,742 sq.ft.
- Nearby award-winning Reed schools, bike/walking path, Blackie’s Pasture & all that downtown Tiburon has to offer
- Sunny Southern exposure with stunning views of SF skyline, GGB, Belvedere Island & Richardson Bay/Sausalito
- Private yard with level lawn and view deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Functional/traditional floor plan. This home has it all! Can be lived in as-is or updated with your own personal taste and style
View property video at
6 Mohawk Ave., Corte Madera | SOLD ~ $1,295,000
- Complete transformation to a rustic, modern 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath retreat in Prime Madera Gardens location
- Approximately 1,600 sq.ft.
- Open kitchen with Carrera marble counters, waterfall center island, pantry & top appliances
- Living/Dining Room great room with wood burning fireplace & French doors to backyard with flagstone patio, level lawn & Mt. Tam views
- Sunny atrium w/Redwood wall paneling & water fountain for extended outdoor living.
- Walk to top rated school, park & Town Center
168 Cypress Place, Sausalito | SOLD ~ $737,500
- Stylish, totally remodeled 2 Bedroom + loft/ 2 Bath unit
- Approximately ~ 1,056 sq.ft.
- Featuring open kitchen w/quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and wine cooler
- Floor to ceiling porcelain tile fireplace & gorgeous laminate hardwood floors on main level with UV protection window films for privacy
- Conveniently located across from Mollie Stone’s, walking distance to Caledonia St & downtown Sausalito/ferry
- Very unique finishes, unlike anything seen before in Whiskey Springs!
296 Beach Rd., Belvedere | SOLD ~ $9,989,000
- Modern, yet character-filled amenities include 6 bedrooms plus au pair quarters, 5 full baths, gourmet kitchen, living and dining rooms, sunroom, game/workout room and more
- Approximately ~ 5,066 sq.ft.
- Landfall, a historic waterfront estate on Belvedere Island with generous deep-water dock and views of San Francisco Bay
- Grounds host lush gardens, patios and meandering paths with a two-car garage, workshop, shingled tool shed and hillside pergola
37 Crecienta Dr., Sausalito | SOLD ~ $1,200,000
(Represented Buyer and Seller)
- Incredible development opportunity for space to create your dream home on this sunny, gently down sloping 1/4-acre lot
- Existing one-level home w/detached carport
- Artist’s rendering provided shows a vision of 2-story modern home with open floor plan, 2-car garage, infinity pool, level lawn & expansive views of the Bay & Mt. Tam
- Coveted Sausalito location with great weather, convenient Hwy. 101 access for easy commute without the freeway noise!
99 Sugarloaf Dr., Tiburon | SOLD ~ $6,995,000
- 5 Bedroom/ 8 Bath stunner with world class views spanning SF skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Mt. Tam from this stunning Mediterranean style home
- Approximately ~ 7,598 sq.ft.
- Features gracious gated and landscaped grounds that include level lawn areas and gorgeous pool/spa overlooking the spectacular views
- Lower level entertainment room includes steam shower, sauna, gym, kitchenette w/bar, pool table and outdoor built-in Viking barbecue perfect for entertaining!
Rose Ln., Larkspur | SOLD ~ $2,800,000
Rose Lane, the new Larkspur community of 85 residences is situated in Downtown Larkspur along Doherty Drive. This community includes 3 different product types: 29 single family homes; 42 age restricted (55+) condominiums, and; 14 cottage style homes. The single family homes, referred to as Garden House, include a variety of beautifully designed Craftsman, Spanish, Traditional, and English styles.
1005 Erica Rd., Mill Valley | SOLD ~ $955,000
- 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bath home with classic Redwood and Glass with Tahoe-like feel
- Approximately ~ 2,316 sq.ft.
- Hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings & two fireplaces
- Over 1/4-acre lot with in-ground pool
- Live in as-is or remodel for upside potential
Antonette Rd., Tiburon | SOLD ~ $1,700,000
- Gently sloped 1.02-acres offered for sale together with adjoining upslope .66-acrew on Paradise Drive AP#038-121-04
- Combined for a total of 1.68-acres with expansive panoramic Bay and bridge views
- An ideal space to build a dream home or great investment opportunity!
21 Park Terrace, Mill Valley | SOLD ~ $780,000
- Immaculate 2 Bedroom+loft/ 1.5 Bath townhouse in one of Mill Valley’s most coveted neighborhoods.
- Approximately ~ 1,300 sq.ft.
- Extensively remodeled w/Bamboo floors throughout, crown molding, plantation shutters, open kitchen w/granite countertops, Travertine floors & stainless steel appliances
- Cozy gas fireplace in living room, sundrenched patio/deck over 2-car covered parking and large storage room off carport
- Sycamore Park/level grass area resting right out the front door with walking distance to schools, Whole Foods, & downtown plaza shops and restaurants. The perfect starter home!
816-820 Filbert St., San Francisco | SOLD ~ $1,900,000
- Fantastic North Beach/Russian Hill location for this well-maintained 3-unit building, plus bonus office annex and 2-car garage
- Approximately ~ 3,609 sq.ft.
- Top floor flat: recently updated 3 Bedroom/1 split Bath, fireplace, in-unit laundry, storage and beautiful view of Alcatraz.
- Middle flat: recently updated 2 Bedroom+Den/1 split Bath with fireplace, in-unit laundry, storage
- Ground floor: 1 Bedroom/1 Bath, updated in 2007 with sunny patio area. Office annex/basement studio with fully equipped kitchenette
- Excellent annual income with upside potential and low expenses. Conveniently located one block to Washington Square.
- Walk score of 94! Great opportunity to own a low-maintenance income property in prime location
8 Fern Ave., Belvedere | SOLD ~ $1,200,000
- 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath mid-century home
- Approximately ~ 1,889 sq.ft.
- Views overlooking the Bay and Harbor
- Open floor plan for great upside potential
- Great value in world class location!
246 Bayview Ave., Belvedere | LEASED ~ $8,800/mo.
- 4 Bedroom/ 3.5 Bath totally renovated home with sophisticated style
- Approximately ~ 3,580 sq.ft.
- Endless Portofino-like views of Belvedere Cove, SF Yacht Harbor, Raccoon Straits & Angel Island
- Living/dining room with French doors out to large deck, ideal for entertaining
- Chef’s kitchen with bird’s eye maple cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances
- Master suite with fireplace, home theatre and private balcony overlooking magnificent vistas
- 2-Car garage plus 1-off street parking
359 Lovell Ave., Mill Valley | SOLD ~ $1,995,000
- Custom 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath home with spectacular Mt. Tam & Canyon views
- Located on sought-after Lovell Avenue, walking distance to downtown
- Re-built in 2004 with incredible quality construction and finishes with stylish design
- Gourmet kitchen with concrete counters and top-of-the-line appliances
- Re-claimed handscraped Hickory floors
- Cast concrete wood-burning fireplace
- Huge master bath with French limestone floors
- Built-in surround sound system
- Private and sunny, fully landscaped gardens
- Incredible view decks, level lawn, and fountain/patio area